The SmallMoneymaker company is a non-banking institution from the fintech sector. It harnesses the achievements of digitization to facilitate money trading. In Mini loan you can apply for PLN 2,000 for 30 days already at the first visit. You can get this amount without additional costs. Are you surprised with extra expenses? Report to the company operating within the framework of Astro Finance.
Online loans at SmallMoneymaker
The mini loan enters the market of non-banking institutions with a team of specialists and experience gained from the parent company – Astro Finance. How much can you borrow the first time? As part of the promotion, the first benefit that borrowers can apply for is in the range of PLN 500 – 2000. You don’t have to worry about interest rates. The total cost of the first loan is PLN 0, which means that you give back exactly what you borrowed. You have 30 days to return the commitment made. In case of problems with financial liquidity, it is worth considering refinancing a loan with another company, cooperating with SmallMoneymaker.
If you pay off your first debt, nothing prevents you from applying for another loan. This time the amount you will receive should be higher. The upper limit, i.e. PLN 5,000, is available to customers using the services of the Mini Loan company for the fifth time. However, it should be remembered that previous commitments should be settled in a timely manner. Then we have a very good chance of getting the maximum amount of payday pay.
Offers from other companies that provide short-term loans online will show you the latest payday rankings.
How to get a mini loan?
The entire application process for mini loan is done online. In this way, you can quickly and conveniently get the funds needed, e.g. to buy a TV or urgent, small renovation. Below you will find instructions on how to apply for a loan online step by step:
- First, choose the amount you are interested in using the slider. Remember that the first time you can get up to PLN 2,000.
- Complete a short loan application that will help determine your creditworthiness.
- Wait for the lender’s decision. Information about whether you have passed the verification successfully, you will receive an SMS and email to the previously provided address.
- After issuing a positive decision, the money will appear soon on your account.
Quickly and without unnecessary formalities, and most importantly for free – that’s how you get the funds in the Mini loan.
Requirements set by the Mini Loan
Like any non-bank company, the Mini Loan also has clearly defined criteria that must be met in order to receive a quick online loan. The following people can apply for money in the company:
- between 18 and 75 years old
- who are Polish citizens with permanent residence in the country without entries in the registers of debtors, such as BIK, InfoMonitor, ERIF and KRD (you can check whether you appear in the debtors’ databases)
- The mini loan does not require any documents or certificates. Only prepare your ID card when completing the application. It will serve as a source of basic information that will be required when completing the application. You must confirm your identity before you receive money. You can do it in two ways:
- The first is “Quick identification”, it consists of verifying your email address, telephone number and logging into your bank account.
The second option is to perform a verification transfer from the account assigned to the customer. The amount of the transfer is PLN 1. After positive identification, the money is returned.